ABOUT THE TOP END GRAN FONDO (150km)
Starting and finishing at the Darwin Waterfront, it takes in a lap of the city of Darwin, out the Stuart Highway and a lap of the Territory Wildlife Park. For the first time this year we’ll take in a lap around Darwin River, before heading back to Darwin via Tiger Brennan Drive.
Start time: 6:30am - Stokes Hill Road
Entry into the Sunbuild 150km Full Fondo includes;
* Professional timing
* Cycling Australia Ride Basic membership
* Aid station supplies, including electrolytes from Hammer Nutrition
* On course support
* Official event jersey (enter before June 10 to choose from 3 shapes)
* Official event drink bottle
* Post ride brunch at 'The Precinct'
Please note, course cuttoff to hit aid station 2 is 9:15am. If a rider passes this junction (Cox Peninsula and Finn Road) after 9:15am, you'll be diverted down Finn Road, towards the finish line.
View the Sunbuild Full Fondo course route here.
150km Gran Fondo
General Adult - $150.00
General U/18 - $100.00
25km Fun Fondo
General Adult - $25.00
General U/21 - $15.00
75km Half Fondo
General Adult - $60.00
General U/18 - $40.00
3km Mini Fondo
General Adult - $10.00
General U/18 - $10.00